Re: Topband: re topband QRP

To: Robb Webb Proprietor of Robb Webb Photography <robb@robbwebbphotography.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Topband: re topband QRP
From: Lew Sayre <lew@dsl-only.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2015 10:20:07 -0800
Hi Robb,
    Please sign only your call- G0URR-   without any other letters or
numbers.
Where the QRP business comes in, is in your submitted log where you note
your
power level.  That is where the power levels matter to yourself and to the
others
for scoring purposes. Same goes for your grid square locator.
      When I am trying to work you from West Coast USA getting your call
will be difficult
and your grid square will be nearly impossible.  Adding /qrp  or /just
married  or /just paroled
only makes the exchange more difficult and is totally unnecessary.
    So...be sure to peruse the plaque list on the web site and note any
particular plaques you may qualify for
and properly fill out the log headers so we know your power situation,
location and call in your submitted log.
     73 and I remain,
   Lew    w7ew
The Boring Amateur Radio Club Committee on QRP Designations