Re: Topband: SDR Mythbusters - ADC Overload myths debunked...

To: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: SDR Mythbusters - ADC Overload myths debunked...
From: W5JR Mike <w5jr.lists@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 00:28:20 -0400
Mike, what version of SSDR is he running? I believe the current 1.5 release has
a reported issue on transmit with some (all?) 6300's. I understand a point
release is being readied to address that. I suppose he could go back to 1.4.6
in the meantime.

I rarely ever plug a mic into mine.

Disclaimer - I don't work for Flex Radio but I've been known to alpha test SSDR
releases.

tnx
Mike / W5JR
Alpharetta GA