Re: Topband: Rules vs. Ethics (was Brave New World)

To: "'Larry Burke'" <wi5a@sbcglobal.net>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Rules vs. Ethics (was Brave New World)
From: "Doug Renwick" <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 19:04:05 -0600
Good for you Larry to post this.  It is interesting how some folks come up
with all sorts of excuses to justify their unethical/immoral thoughts and
behavior.
The ARRL by fully putting the onus on the operator has abdicated the
leadership role in ethical behavior, which to me is the same as condoning
unethical behavior.

Doug