Re: Topband: Brave New World

To: "'Herbert Schoenbohm'" <herbert.schoenbohm@gmail.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Brave New World
From: "Doug Renwick" <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 08:06:17 -0600
This is a good example of the entitlement crowd attitude.  They believe that
all the DXCC entities need to be available NOW, no waiting.  Reaching the
top of the honor roll was long term plan that kept us interested in DXing
for a lifetime.  Now some want it to be just like a mail order degree ... no
work and instant gratification.  Just like our schools ... no one fails ...
everyone passes.

Doug

I wasn't born in Saskatchewan, but I got here as soon as I could.