Re: Topband: HVDC

To: <topband@contesting.com>, "Ws9v" <ws9v@royell.net>, "Jeff Kincaid" <w6jk@sbcglobal.net>, <mstangelo@comcast.net>, "Mike Waters" <mikewate@gmail.com>, <n0tt1@juno.com>, <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>, "Grant Saviers" <grants2@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: HVDC
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.qozzy.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 15:24:21 -0500
A 500KV DC line that is part of the major Northeast corridor has been about 3/4 mile from me for 15 years or so and absolutely quiet as are the much older 100 and 250 KV AC lines in the same Northeast corridor which originates in Hydro Quebec and the Seabrook nuke. My noise sources are always the residential 14KV ones or from homes and farm barns.

Carl
KM1H

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ws9v" <ws9v@royell.net>