Re: Topband: Beverage guidance needed

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Beverage guidance needed
From: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2015 13:56:37 -0600
Beverage antennas are so good that even if they needed repairs every single
month, it would still all be worth it! I've had to repair them from time to
time for various reasons, but not once did the thought ever occur to me
that they're too much trouble. You'll understand after you have one.

I should use such a "fuse" myself, but the electric fence wire they're made
from is so strong that it's never broken yet. Just stretched a little once
or twice.

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com