Re: Topband: Broadband Inverted L

To: Tom W8JI <w8ji@w8ji.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Broadband Inverted L
From: Joe Galicic <galicic@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 00:09:26 +0000 (UTC)
Tom, I stopped using models years ago ! Even though my 160 antenna is probably
less that 30% efficient it's amazing what I've worked with it so far. Granted
the receive end is doing all of the heavy lifting. For me the fun of 160 is all
about overcoming the challenges presented to me on a very small lot. I know
plenty of others in the same leaky boat. Thanks again for all of you help and
understanding. I appreciate it. See you the ARRL 160 ! -Joe