Re: Topband: Help installing compression connectors

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Help installing compression connectors
From: Phil Duff <na4m@suddenlink.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 15:06:04 +0000
There are different SNS F connectors. The SNS connectors will have different sleeve colors depending on application.

http://www.tnb.com/pubint/docs/snapnseal.pdf

I use the red sleeve connectors on flooded double shielded Commscope RG6. Using the recommended stripping and compression tool and fold the braid back and it goes on easily and fits fine.

73 Phil NA4M