Re: Topband: Anyone using WSPR or WSPR-X?

To: Milt -- N5IA <n5ia@zia-connection.com>, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Anyone using WSPR or WSPR-X?
From: Larry <larry@w7iuv.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2014 10:32:48 -0700
Milt,

Are you familiar with WSPR, it's setup, operation, and it's relationship to WSPRnet? If not, then details won't help much.

In a nutshell, it involves collecting data. Thousands, perhaps even tens of thousands of data points for both the station under evaluation and the "gold standard" station. After that it is just an exercise in database management and analysis.

I won't go into details on the list as few will be interested and I refuse to give the self appointed experts another topic to debate endlessly.

73,

Larry - W7IUV / WH2XGP