Re: Topband: VE7BS Silent Key

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: VE7BS Silent Key
From: W7RH <midnight18@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 21:15:10 +0100
I'm sad to here the passing of Bob Eldridge VE7BS. Bob and I traded notes and had many technical discussions in the 70's much like Stew Perry and we met many times at Northwestern DX club meetings. He visited my Ham Shack in the early 80's when living in Seattle. We'll miss you signature on the band in the morning Bob. Rest in Peace SK

Bob, W7RH

--
W7RH DM35OS

Some people regard private enterprise as a predatory tiger to be shot. Others
look on it as a cow they can milk. Not enough people see it as a healthy horse,
pulling a sturdy wagon.
Winston Churchill