Re: Topband: Anyone purchased the ARRL book on Short Antennas for 160???

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Anyone purchased the ARRL book on Short Antennas for 160???
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 08:57:45 -0800
On 1/21/2014 7:29 AM, James Rodenkirch wrote:
his is the title, Short Antennas for 160 Meter Radio - anyone read through it?

Who is listed as author?  That might give a clue. :)

There's a slide show (pdf file) from a tutorial presentation I've done at Pacificon and for several local DX clubs on the fundamentals of 160M antennas with limited space. No original work on my part, but combining excellent work by others, most notably N6LF, K3LC, W8JI, K2AV, NC0B, and N7CL.

http://k9yc.com/publish.htm

73, Jim K9YC