Re: Topband: Raised radial question from NH

To: "'Bruce'" <k1fz@myfairpoint.net>, "'Jim F.'" <j_fitton@yahoo.com>, "'top Band'" <topband@contesting.com>, "'Jim Fitton'" <w1fmr@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: Raised radial question from NH
From: "Charlie Cunningham" <charlie-cunningham@nc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 14:44:34 -0400
Hi, Bruce

Well, the KAZ antenna is named for Neil Kazaross one of the original
designers that optimized the terminated delta loop for MW broadcast
reception. The 10' X 40' K KAZ that I threw together some years ago,  worked
wonders for me on 160 on my modest city lot with no room for beverages.
Great receive antenna for 160, 80, 40 and 30!

As for the "adult beverages - because I believed that they might be
interfering with some of my meds, I just had to "put the cork in the bottle"
and leave it there!  :-)

73,
Charlie, K4OTV