Topband: BANTEX RXM75

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: BANTEX RXM75
From: Frank Davis <invl160@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 17:03:29 +0000
I have an item in my inventory that looks like some kind of receive only
coupler.   Made by BANTEX   type  RXM75.   It has a 50ohm coax pigtail and
on the output side two terminal screws...very heavy duty.

Taking the cover off it  is a sealed module so can't see what is inside.

I have looked at it with my antenna analyser trying various resistors
across the two screws but consistent high SWR on low bands.

Has anyone heard of this unit / company??

--
Frank VO1HP
www.vo1hp.ca