Re: Topband: Amp Supply LK-500ZC

To: "galicic@comcast.net" <galicic@comcast.net>, "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Amp Supply LK-500ZC
From: Bill Ballantine <k3fmq@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 16:31:42 -0700 (PDT)
I have the LK-500ZA.  I have used it on 160 in CQWW SSB at VE2DXY/ Zone 2.

There were no issues other than tripping the circuit breaker in our hotel
room!  We had the amp wired for 120 V. You should have no problem on a stiff
120 V line, or better yet, wire it for 240 V.

Good luck. Look for VE2DXY in CQWW SSB.

Bill, K3FMQ