Re: Topband: AutoEZ

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: AutoEZ
From: Garry Shapiro <garry@ni6t.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 11:39:30 -0700
Over the years, I ---and I am sure many others-- have pleaded with Llewellyn to add an optimizer to EZNEC, a la the routine incorporated in NEC Wires (and YO?) by Beezley years ago. Roy has categorically refused. So I am thrilled to learn that someone else has stepped up and written one. I have not yet seen it, but I am sure to try it.

Garry, NI6T