Re: Topband: AutoEZ

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: AutoEZ
From: "Richard Fry" <rfry@adams.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2013 06:13:15 -0500
Rick N6RK:
The stumbling block with AutoEZ is that you have to have a copy of Microsoft Excel, and it has to be exactly that, not a clone like Open Office or Libre. ... Can anyone point me to an economical solution to this dilemma?

You might download and try the Kingsoft Office Suite, which is free.

I installed it on my WIN7 Starter netbook and also on my WIN8 laptop -- and it runs without a glitch on both. I can open/run/edit files I wrote in Excel 97 and Excel 2000 having extensive math and graphics.

It has a very low learning curve for anyone familiar with MS Office.

http://www.kingsoftstore.com/

RF
Topband Reflector