Re: Topband: Wall warts

To: "John Harden, D.M.D." <jhdmd@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: Wall warts
From: Eddy Swynar <deswynar@xplornet.ca>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2013 10:46:12 -0400
On 2013-05-08, at 10:40 AM, John Harden, D.M.D. wrote:

> I am not offended at all relative to the "fine whiskey" deal. To begin with
> I'm too busy to worry about trivia such as that.

I agree, John---there's nothing at all wrong with a fine whiskey, anyway...!

If that's not some PC kop's "thing", then he / she should mentally superimpose
the words "...re-constituted septic sludge" in place of "whiskey", & then get
on with his / her  life...such as it is.

~73~ de Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ

All good topband ops know how to put up a beverage at night.
Topband Reflector