Re: Topband: fine whiskey is a daylight beverage

To: Topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: fine whiskey is a daylight beverage
From: "Gary Smith" <Gary@ka1j.com>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2013 10:47:26 -0400
I prefer Laphroaig myself, 10 year preferred over the 15 year.
Besides, you send them the serial info from the individually numbered
pamphlet in the  carton and they deed you one Sq foot of land on
their estate in Islay, Scotland (pronounced eye-la) for life & it's
your's to visit, have your ashes placed in, have a picnic etc. Now
that's a fine whiskey to do that for you.
http://www.laphroaig.com/

As to 160M, I just added 5 more 130' radials and though TB is a bit
slow here now, I'm looking forward to when the band comes up again.

Gary
KA1J

> "fine whiskey is a daylight beverage" is appended to the end of each
> posting.
> At first I thought it was the personal signature file of the
> individual poster
> but it is on everyone's posting.  It was kind of cute the first time
> I saw it........
>
> But ....ok, I get the point.
>
> How about replacing it with (could rotate messages periodically) -
> "Big antennas work better"
> "DX is better after midnight"
> "More watts equals more S/N"
> "QRP is for 10 meters"
> or my favorite ...
> "   "
>
> Rick  K2XT
>

> All good topband ops know fine whiskey is a daylight beverage.
> Topband Reflector

All good topband ops know how to put up a beverage at night.
Topband Reflector