Re: Topband: Wall warts

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Wall warts
From: Rick Stealey <rstealey@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 20:07:08 +0000

> The "fine whiskey" signature has been there for a long time.  I am
> surprised this has become an issue.

I started the whole thing, not trying to make it an issue, but mostly I was
confused when I first saw it because I thought it was a personal signature
file, then saw everyone was using it !  Then finally realized it was done by
the server.
Actually it was rather clever, so is the beverage one (till you've seen it 1000
times !)

Rick  K2XT

All good topband ops know how to put up a beverage at night.
Topband Reflector