Re: Topband: Outing The Scofflaws...

To: <garyk9gs@wi.rr.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Outing The Scofflaws...
From: "Bob Garrett" <rgarrett5@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 06:31:18 -0500
Finally, a voice of reason!  All this talk of "amps with handles", W3LPL
spotting, public humiliation and avoiding this subject is BS.  Like it or
not, this behavior has been around for a long time.  Personally, I sit back
and wait till the tuning and jamming begins.  While the cops are ranting on
the QRG, I give my call up the band and often when the smoke clears, I
squeak out a QSO.

Last night, PT0S was on for hours and worked many many stations with very
little QRM.  Just relax guys and enjoy the chase.
73, Bob K3UL