Topband: Dog fence parameter radial wire

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Dog fence parameter radial wire
From: mstangelo@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 00:29:01 +0000 (UTC)
I have an inverted L in the trees of my back yard with 30 radials. The length
of the radials is 70 feet since this is what I could fit into the existing
area. I lay my radials on the ground since the area is wooded and doesn't have
much foot activity.

I got my radial wire years ago when surplus wire was cheap. This is no longer
the case.

I want to add additional radials and am looking for a suitable wire source that
will not break the bank. I'd like to use solid copper wire.

I was thinking of using 18 gauge insulated dog  fence parameter wire. Has
anyone use this wire for their radial systems?

Thanks in advance,

Mike N2MS
UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK