Topband: E51M

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: E51M
From: Jim WA9YSD <wa9ysd@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 09:40:58 -0700 (PDT)

Check out E51M on the call search for E51M updates are posted there.

Latest post:
4.02.12  2257 Z
I spoke to the Team Leader about 30 minutes ago. Because the sat. phone is
still too noisy, we spoke on 12 meters. Here are the two matters he related to
me;  The Six meter station is available and ready to make QSOs.  If anyone is
hearing them on six, or wants to give it a try, call one of the stations
operating on the low band frequencies and ask for some one to go to the six
meter station. The antenna for 160 meters is still being worked on. Stay tuned
for that band to be QRV
Good Evening ,
Leon, (K2EWB)

Stay on course, fight a good fight, and keep the faith. Jim K9TF/WA9YSD
UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK