Topband: LOTW

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: LOTW
From: "Chortek, Robert L" <Robert.Chortek@berliner.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 09:41:41 -0800
It has been asked:  "Why don't more people use LOTW?"

I put it off using LOTW for years because I feared, incorrectly, that it would
be difficult to set up and use.   Just last week, I finally got up the nerve to
try it.  Much to my pleasant surprise, LOTW was very easy to set up.   So,
using myself as a sample of one, and extrapolating from there, I believe many
folks have not tried LOTW because they have the same concern I did....

The many other reasons have be noted....

73,

Bob/AA6VB
UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK