Re: Topband: Ticked over intentional interference on top band

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Ticked over intentional interference on top band
From: wa3mej@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 01:48:52 +0000 (UTC)

Geee guys,  I would be sorry I even made the original post except that no
matter how bad a stations signal is technically that is no reason to
intentionally jam him.  It is just plain stupid you will get found out sooner
or later because if you to it once you will feel free to do it again when
someone ticks you off. Just poor behavior and even worse attitude.

Besides with my bad ears I probably couldnt tell if anyone had key clicks or
not...

Jim WA3MEJ

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK