Topband: ARRL 160

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: ARRL 160
From: "Gary Smith" <Gary@ka1j.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2011 11:03:08 -0500
It was at QSO #8 I think it was when I moved the monitor to be more
ergonomic with the radio, HI-Z triangular controller & key when I
looked and the computer was dead. Power to the cord so it's either a
dead PS or motherboard. Unsure but will figure it out later. Started
up computer #2 & after getting data from the dead computer
transferred to it 2 hours later, kept going.

Sure was little DX on this end in CT, only 8 mults & 3,118 points.
Much less than last year. Interesting that overall the bands have
been doing nicely for DX, I'm looking forward to CQWW160 for DX. Do
love the 160 contests.

Gary
KA1J
UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK