Re: Topband: CAT5 cable as feeder for reversable Beverage

To: <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: CAT5 cable as feeder for reversable Beverage
From: "ZR" <zr@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 11:25:04 -0400
Ive run indoor CAT-5 about 250' to a remote building where a PC is located.
It is elevated about 8', hung from the CATV hardline and control cable
bundle, and has been in use about 12 years, about 100' is exposed to the
open sky and the rest thru the woods. Neither RF nor wildlife has affected
it either.

Carl
KM1H