Re: Topband: Where are the JA stations?

To: <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Where are the JA stations?
From: "Ilmo Anttila" <ilmo.anttila@qualisys.fi>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 13:37:53 +0200
Topbanders

I did notice the lack of JAs also on Stew Perry contest.
I did work some 20 JAs and all did come through very well. Most of these
were of course 'usual big guns'. So I did expect to work more weaker signals
but there was no callers.
The propagation was not the reason  I believe.
Was it a busy weekend in Japan or too early morning hours?
Could someone from Japan send a comment?

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Ilmo, OH2BO