Topband: F connectors on RG6

To: Topband Reflector <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: F connectors on RG6
From: Greg - ZL3IX <zl3ix@inet.net.nz>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 17:06:09 +1300
Hi all,

I am new to the flooded RG6 and F connector game.  I have tried to find
a connector assembly instruction, but no luck so far.  Does anyone have
a soft copy they could mail me, or a hard copy they could scan, please?

When I removed the first connector I had been supplied from the packet,
I thought I had been given the wrong ones, as the crimp ring seemed too
big.  I find that I can crimp it up, but that an ugly bulge is formed in
the ring.  Is this correct, or have I really been supplied the wrong
connectors?

Thanks + 73,

Greg, ZL3IX
UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK