Topband: STAPLES

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: STAPLES
From: "k4pi" <k4pi@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 13:50:54 -0000
I still prefer Bobby Pins used by ladies to hold their hair in place.
Normally what would appear to be over 1000 for $7 at Sallys Beauty Supply.
I have never counted them.  It is a 1 pound box.   They rust away in a
little over a year.  I usually use pliers to push them in but with several
turns of electrical tape on my thumb and some gloves over that I can put
them in with my thumb if the ground is moist..  I have tried all the
previous mentioned methods but for the numbers I need  $7 is cheap.  If your
soil is very sandy and loose the pins might not be long enough to hold.

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK