Topband: KG4ED - slim?

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: KG4ED - slim?
From: Thorvaldur Stefansson <otradalur@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 23:11:13 +0000
*
hello,

I was called by KG4ED during the ARRL CW contest last weekend.*
*
*
*I assume this is  Guantanamo Bay - a new one for me.*
*
*
*Does anyone have a QSL route for this station?*
*
*
*W7OMN also called me from OR during daylight, I thought the QSO was a bit
suspect and sent him an email.   His answer was that he does not work 160.*
*
*
*Perhaps it was the same joker at work with the KG4 station?*
*
*
*73*
*Thor, TF4M*
*
*
*PS all who worked me may listen to a recording of our QSO -
http://tf4m.com/wtQsoPlayer/ARRLCW2010.php   thanks for the contacts.*
*
*
*