Topband: week to remember

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: week to remember
From: PACER99@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 14:55:51 EST
hi all,

this has been a week to remember in my 160 meter history!

highlights were:

worked four zone 17 stations and four zone 18 stations. the previous 35
years of operation from Arizona logged only one qso in each zone. EY8MM
peaking  579 on short path. it's a very hard path for me being so far south in
the
US. my  location in Tucson is only 60 miles from the Mexican border.

working Europe one hour before my sunset.

15 European countries on SSB.

yes, 160 is the Magic Band.

hope that you all had the good fortune to be on Top this week and had
similar results.

73
larry
n7dd