[CQ-Contest] ARRL 160M Contest stories wanted

To: <topband@contesting.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARRL 160M Contest stories wanted
From: "K9AY" <k9ay@k9ay.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 14:42:29 -0600
Hi,

I'm looking for interesting stories for the writeup of the ARRL 160M
contest. I'll bet the stories are as good as the conditions!

All interesting stories are welcome. I will definitely include a section
with comments like, "Wow, look what I worked!" or some other version of a
special QSO or opening that was etched in your memory. I will be reviewing
the 3830 and ARRL web site Soapbox entries, so there is no need to copy
those comments, unless you want to expand on them.

ATTENTION DX STATIONS -- I will be dedicating more space to DX activity and
results. Don't know how much will get into QST, but the web story can have
as much as I want to write. One of the frustrations in responding to
complaints of DX being ignored is that only a small number of DX logs are
submitted -- Send in your logs!

I will also expand discussion of US/VE results by geographical area. More
notable performances from areas outside of the Atlantic coastline will be
recognized.

Let me know if photos are available -- don't send them until I've had chance
to see what's out there, and how the results turn out. I'll ask for some
examples at that time.

Thanks & 73,

Gary, K9AY
k9ay (at) k9ay.com

You may forward this request to local club reflectors, and individuals who
may not be on e-mail lists.