Re: Topband: Is this considerd assisted

To: Howard K2HK <k2hk@arrl.net>, topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Is this considerd assisted
From: Charles Otnott <wd5bjt@peoplepc.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 01:14:47 -0500 (EST)
Howard,

Those on the local DX repeater well know my subserviant quadraped's
callsign as K9MUTT. He cocks his ear when the CW becomes fast and
furious. He sits and lays down patiently at my feet when I am on
my radio. When I whoop in joy as I work a new one brings a wag of
the tail, a look of delight to his face, and an expectation of a
"treat".

2O1R perhaps...? No... Now if I can teach him to call and answer
CQ DX... Maybe.