Re: Topband: Is this considerd assisted

To: topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Is this considerd assisted
From: wb6rse1@mac.com
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 11:19:21 -0800
On Nov 8, 2009, at 10:23 AM, Howard K2HK wrote:

TX3A was pounding in here an honest 5nn.

___________

Congrats Howard. I hope you gave the pets a suitable reward.

The TX3A operation is a tribute to careful preparation, engineering
skill and operator dedication. George and Tomi do it for the fun and
adventure and the enjoyment of giving a rare new one to the deserving
Low Banders.

And speaking of assists, I'm sure a show of support, for those of you
who have not already done so, would be greatly appreciated. See their
website:                http://www.tx3a.com/

Thanks George and Tomi. Safe travels!

73 - Steve WB6RSE