Re: Topband: qsling

To: Herbert Schoenbohm <herbs@surfvi.com>, TopBand List <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: qsling
From: Louis Anciaux <hp3xug@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 18:56:04 +0000
Hey Herb -
Nice comments, etc.

However, your best was this last, re the numerous C/C hits one takes doing
Bizz w/ HQ and their accounting.  I do believe the PayPal ought to be enough
of a value as well as being secure enough, to be included for completing
entries.

Keep up your good work, and many thanks your normally excellent comments.

Vy 73, Louis HP3TA
LM ARRL since when? I don't recall (past Century! - maybe '76 or so)

--
Louis N. Anciaux
HP3TA, KG6UH, ex-HP3XUG