Re: Topband: qsling

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: qsling
From: "N3XX" <n3xx@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 11:33:35 -0400
>From ARRL LOTW site, FAQ section:
What constitutes a QSO "match?"

To match, the two QSO records (yours and the other station's) must have:

  a.. Call of each QSO matches own call of the other (including portable
identifiers)
  b.. The modes are in the same mode group (e.g., SSB and PHONE match
because both are PHONE)
  c.. The date/time values are the same within 30 minutes (all times are
UTC)
73,
Tim - N3XX