Re: Topband: DXE Receive 4-Square (DXE RFS-TS2P)

To: <k2xx@swva.net>, topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: DXE Receive 4-Square (DXE RFS-TS2P)
From: Howard K2HK <howk2@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 23:00:35 +0000
Joe,

If the price is reasonable enough that is a good starting point. I have one and
think in its original configuration it has deficiencies. Although it works I
believe it can be improved. Check K7TJR's website and other sources. I plan to
increase the whips to 20 feet and make some other mods. There should be others
weighing in on this.

73,

Howard..K2HK

HK