Re: Topband: DXE Receive 4-Square (DXE RFS-TS2P)

To: "Howard K2HK" <k2hk@arrl.net>, <k2xx@swva.net>, "topband" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: DXE Receive 4-Square (DXE RFS-TS2P)
From: "Dave AA6YQ" <aa6yq@ambersoft.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 22:06:51 -0400
I use the DXE RX 4-square in a 97'-side configuration -- a compromise to
enable use on 80m. Over the past 30 days from my QTH just west of Boston,
I've worked FT5GA, 3D2KJ, TO7RJ, K4M, and R1FJM on topband, missing 3D20CR
and ZY0T. Of the stations worked, only 3D2KJ and K4M were copiable on the
inverted L over 32 radials I use for TX.

The DXE RX array has performed very well here.

     73,

          Dave, AA6YQ