Topband: [Fwd: Re: Topbanders Try Harder]

To: topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: [Fwd: Re: Topbanders Try Harder]
From: Herbert Schoenbohm <herbs@surfvi.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 18:53:38 -0400
reat story.

Indeed the huge mega dxpedition churns out Qs that we all like and work for.
But even the group that was FT5GA Made a lot of people happy with either a completely new country or some new
band countries. I think that the folks that complain the most have an
entitlement mentality that the Dxpedition is there for them and they should
get a contact on every band and every mode they want. Unlike you they've
probably never gone on a dxpedition so really have no idea.