Topband: K4M 160m

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: K4M 160m
From: ROBERT FERGUSON <gm3yts@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 00:44:39 -0700 (PDT)

I think the major difference is FT5GA had inexperienced operators while K4M had
a lot of great operators.

I cannot understand when K4M worked a West EU station they didn't QRX the pile
up for a few minutes to listen for West EU but they didn't, they just went back
to the US/JA pile up. Same story on 80m.

We had  made them aware of the short window at s/r (40 min) available to us.

Nevertheless thanks for being there guys.

Oh and by the way I never worked FT5GA on 160m and you will find very few West
EU did either. They had only 6 UK QSOs on 160m.

Be happy and CU on 160m

73 Rob GM3YTS