Re: Topband: Conditions last night

To: "Henk Remijn PA5KT" <pa5kt@remijn.net>, "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Conditions last night
From: "Jim Brown" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2008 16:02:21 -0800
On Sat, 06 Dec 2008 12:07:39 +0100, Henk Remijn PA5KT wrote:

>I listed for a while to US stations working west coast,
>but I could not hear anything of the west coast stations.

Same problem on most of the west coast -- we were listening
for EU but never heard you guys all. No matter -- even if we
had, it's pretty tough to get through the wall of much
closer east coast stations calling CQ endlessly. I'm a
member of NCCC, the Northern California Contest Club.
Virtually all but one of our guys who were active in ARRL
160 said they heard no EU at all. That guy (N6RK) worked an
RU9.

73,

Jim K9YC

near San Francisco