Re: Topband: TX5C

To: "TopBand List" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: TX5C
From: "Jim Brown" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 08:15:44 -0800
Expect that to change. They're only about 2,000 miles from me, so I hear
them pretty well on most bands. They worked EU most of last night on 75M,
then JA this morning. The website for this DXpedition says that they are
dedicated to working EU, but they need to reduce the demand by US stations
so that we natives don't get too restless. :)  Some of their better
operators have been doing a great job of that in what is really the first
36 hours of operation. In addition, being in the tropics, they also must
deal with storms that come up quickly and cause them to shut down for a
while.

Check out their website.

http://www.clipperton2008.org/dxpedition/TX5C_dxpedition.htm

73,