Topband: 1.810 BCB interference

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 1.810 BCB interference
From: "Steve Flood" <flood@ixi.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 05:19:13 -0700
Throughout the winter so far, I've detected a carrier on 1.810 in the mornings
before sunrise.  The past two mornings, I could hear some modulation - some
sports talk - but could not pick up the station i.d. other than I think it
begins with 15 or 16 - so say somewhere between 1500 and 1690.     At first, I
thought it might be our local strong 1290 station beating with the strong 520
MSO airport beacon (INE), but I could definitely hear sports talk instead of
1290's Coast-to-Coast programming.

Any other observations in the northwest?
Steve, KK7UV