Re: Topband: 1/4 versus 1/2 wave vert.

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: 1/4 versus 1/2 wave vert.
From: "Steve Flood" <flood@ixi.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 11:55:39 -0700
From: "Tom Rauch"

> The pattern you see is never the real pattern at low angles,
> so the data we compare at that angle is also meaningless.

Tom - At what "low angle" value and lower should we become (more) suspicious
of model results?  20? 10? 5? 2?  I have arbitrarily used values below 5
degrees as those I should ignore - just based on a hunch and hints from
others.  I know there is no magic angle where the numbers become more
believable, but it would be good get some idea where the confidence limit
gets shaky.

Steve KK7UV