Re: Topband: Receivers

To: w8ji@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Receivers
From: "wa4dou@juno.com" <wa4dou@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 15:03:46 GMT
We'll be sorry one day when all our natural resources are to be found in the
landfills, that we ever accepted "planned obsolescence". I can repair SMT gear
but now a lot of it is being assembled with no repair and no disassembly in
mind. Its not too late to go back and strike some form of balance between
features, cost, repairability, etc. A powerful arguement for "homebrew". 73 de
Roy WA4DOU