Topband: VS6DO

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: VS6DO
From: Bill Tippett <btippett@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 16:13:54 -0500
        I also visited Paul when I was in Hong Kong on
business.  Here is a picture of him in front of his rig
including "active antenna tuner" from July 1988:

http://users.vnet.net/btippett/new_page_1.htm (middle picture)

Paul had to give up his top floor high rise apartment due
to a change in job (the apartment came with his former job).
The last I heard which was several years ago, he was still in
Hong Kong.  Paul also spoke to me about moving to W6
but I'm not sure that ever happened.  Probably Brett VR2BG
who is a member of the reflector can tell us where Paul is.

73, Bill W4ZV