Re: Topband: DX window

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: DX window
From: Ron Feutz <feutz@wctc.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 11:03:17 -0600
Not sure how anything you say applies. It is expected, and has been common practice forever, for NA stations to call and work DX on their calling frequency in the window, unless the DX specifies otherwise. No one has suggested that the FCC mandate a window. It has always been by Gentlemen's Agreement.