Topband: vert & beverages

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: vert & beverages
From: Telegrapher9@aol.com (Telegrapher9@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 08:51:55 EST
Tom,

Excellent. I haven't seen these articles but I will be on the look out for
them. Twin lead will certainly have lower loss and is cheaper than coax.
Although the loss of small coax is high, this can be made up with more preamp
gain (at the expense of more intermodulation products). Another approach
would be to convert a portion of the 160 meter band up to 2450 MHz and
wireless it back. Sounds like more trouble than it's worth. Good luck to all
in the 'test.

   Dave WX7G

multipart/alternative
  text/html