Topband: TOP BAND RECEIVING ANTENNAS

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: TOP BAND RECEIVING ANTENNAS
From: k3lr@k3lr.com (Tim Duffy K3LR)
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2002 21:50:42 +0000
Hello Oms!

I have just installed a new K9AY system at my QTH. I purchased the turn key unit
that K9AY and WX0B now offer. I think it is serial number 001!

The system works very well. I was surprised how easy it was to install. Included
in the package was complete step by step instructions with lots of diagrams.
I used the new K9AY system for the first time during the Stew Perry 160 contest
and I was very impressed with front to back ratios sometimes as high as 30 dB!

Good Luck with your low band construction project!
73,
Tim K3LR