Topband: condx and comments 12/28

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: condx and comments 12/28
From: jmaass@columbus.rr.com (Jeff Maass)
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 18:29:42 -0500

My experience was similar, although I could hear (barely)
some of the stations W0FLS was working. There was a
definate "crash" at around 0620Z.

I worked ES1RA (for a new one here!) at 0618Z, then 9A, OE,
PA, and OZ spread over the next hour. None were very strong,
but workable, listening with the NE Shorty Beverage.

I'm about 120 miles SW of Dan.

 Jeff Maass       jmaass@columbus.rr.com     Located near Columbus Ohio
         USPSA # L-1192       NROI/CRO    Amateur Radio K8ND
    Maass' IPSC Resources Page:  http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass
Circleville USPSA/IPSC: http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass/pcsiipsc.htm